I'm in Pain and Can't Chew
Are you in pain? Are you having trouble eating? You aren’t alone. You can turn to our office when you need immediate emergency dental care. If you have an emergency or need an appointment, don’t wait to call. A good rule of thumb is if it hurts, call us as soon as possible to avoid increased pain, infection and a more complex, costly and time consuming treatment. But how do you know if what you are experiencing is a dental emergency? If you fall into any of the following categories, you are experiencing an emergency and should call our office as soon as possible.
- swelling or bleeding
- moderate to severe pain
- a loose tooth
- a broken tooth
- a tooth that has fallen or been knocked out of the mouth
- please do not touch the root of the tooth!
- a tissue injury (tongue, cheek, gum, lip)
- any other problem or injury that decreases your ability to function properly
If you are experiencing any of these situations, please contact us immediately. We can be reached at (484) 403-0099. Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff and get to our office for your emergency appointment as soon as possible. Once you are here, we offer a variety of services to help restore your comfort and functionality:
- Root Canals. To rid a tooth of infection and pain while still saving the tooth. Root Canals allow you to keep your natural tooth while eliminating infection or tooth abscess.
- Crowns. Used to save teeth that are broken or cracked or are suffering from extensive decay. For more information, visit our page on dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implants. Can be used to replace the tooth that has been lost to trauma or dental disease. For more information on dental implants and their uses, please visit our implants page here.
For more information on our emergency dental services, we invite you to visit our page here. We understand that accidents happen, and we want you to get the care you need as soon as possible. Please don’t wait to contact us if you are experiencing an emergency — we want to save your tooth, if possible, and a quick response will help us do that. Remember, our number is (484) 403-0099, and we will be happy to help.